Special Offer Only. This page is not displayed publicly.
A winner will receive a FULL SCHOLARSHIP to R2D Camp on Saturday, October 5th. (Value of prize $180 CAD).
Result will be announced on September 13th. Shoot your SHOT!!
A chance to learn from the best teachers & choreographers in the world for a whole DAY. A line-up of choreographers, that Canada has never seen before, all in once place.
• Co-founder of Do Dat Entertainment
• A hip hop dance choreographer for movies, television and commercials.
• A regular choreographer for the television dance competition So You Think You Can Dance (America & Canada), for which he was a choreographer and a judge.
• As a dancer, he toured with Ginuwine and as a singer, he did backup for Yolanda Adams and P. Diddy.
• Currently working as a hip hop and house instructor at Debbie Reynolds, International Dance Academy and EDGE Performing Arts Center in Los Angeles.
• He has worked with Britney Spears, Jason Derulo, Alicia Keys, Jessi Malay and Iyaz as an assistant choreographer.
• CEO of Movement Lifestyle.
• Recently toured the world as a backup dancer for Justin Bieber.
• He has helped develop artists from the ground up, especially in the Korean pop industry.
• His ultimate goal is to interact and connect with individuals through all creative mediums of art in the entertainment industry.
“Dance is the excuse to be with people I care about and love-It’s not as great unless you get to share it with other people”.
• Internationally renowned choreographer and owner/creative director of multi-award winning dance school, The House Of Sole on The Sunshine Coast, Australia.
• 1st place winner of Dancers Paradise in Mexico (Sole Fam 2016, 2017)
• 2016 National champion crew of WOD Australia (Checkmate, varsity division).
• 2015 National Champion crews and three crews placing in the world top 20 at HHI World Hip Hop Dance Championships in San Diego, USA.
• Along with two Sunshine Coast business awards and multiple back to back titles won and held within Australia.
• He has had the opportunity to work with such artists as Down With Webster for the 2013 MMVA’s, Divine Brown at the “Toronto New Years Bash” in 2011, and Lady Gaga at the 2011 “Much Music Video Awards”.
• He is the founder and choreographer for the all male Hip-Hop dance crew, The O.G. Crew (Original Gentlemen). They have competed at World of Dance Toronto, The Canadian Street Dance Championships, and on Much Music’s Best Dance Crew, and performed for Trish at The America’s Next Top Model Live Event in Toronto, which he choreographed. Derick is also a member of the Toronto Raptors North Side Crew.
• His work has been seen at The Bazaar Showcase, On Much Music and at Toronto’s Choreographer’s Ball.
• Since being in Canada, he has worked with the likes of Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, Victoria Duffield, Scott Helman and The Toronto Raptors.
• He has been noticeably seen on Britain’s got talent, and even won the UDO Street Dance World Championship with his former crew, High Definition.
•Dominic just completed a year abroad, performing on the biggest cruise ship in the world, Symphony of the Seas. Dominic was a featured Acrobat, in the High flying aqua show “HiRo” produced by Royal Caribbean, and Choreographed by Shay Kuebler.